Nowadays, the demand of customers is not just choosing a sample on site and order it for their printed T-shirt. Customers want those printing products to bring their own style, be unique to the crowd, so uploading their own files for printing is a great choice, right? Thanks to the advancement of technology, with Order Upload, we do not have to upload files one by one, we can upload multiple files at the same time.
I think you had a great experience with Magento order upload extension, a version of Magento 1.x. but at this time, a lot of things have changed, Magento 2 is the next generation of e-commerce, on Cmsmart, Netbase developer team has upgraded to the new version: Magento 2 order upload extension. This product is not only the improvement of Magento order upload of Magento version 1.x but also brings all the awesome features of Magento 2 to your site. Now, let’s take over look:
- Uploading files directly right on product detail pages: When consumers place an order for a product, without going to other pages, they can bind or upload files into their desired products right on product details pages.
- Uploading multiple files at the same time: instead of uploading files one by one, you can choose many files and upload at the same time and it just takes you some few seconds, let’s see the illustration:
- Supporting various types of files: There is no special requirement for uploaded files, they may be jpg, jpeg, png, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx…., all are acceptable. Shop owners can go to admin panel to configure which file types are allowed to upload
- Setting max file size: Going to the back-end, shop owners can limit the size of upload files easily.
- Ultimate responsive: It is undeniable that responsive web design is never out of date, this feature will be really helpful if you want to gain profits from smart devices users.
- Adapting to all products: All Magento products such as simple, configurable, downloadable, etc. will work well with this Magento 2 extension.
- Interacting with uploaded files: this Magento 2 order upload does not just allow customers to upload their own files but also enables them to interact by adding the comment, like in the image:
- Uploaded files are displayed on the view cart page: After clicking add to cart, if products have upload files, you can see it in view cart pages.
- Used as a custom Magento product field: it means that shop owners can allow which products will be uploaded or not
- Managing files in Order Management admin panel: All uploaded files will be managed in admin panel and shop owner can know each uploaded files/images will correspond each product in the same orders/ same buyers as well as download them.
- Multi-stores supported: You can use this Magento 2 order upload extension for all stores, you can set up freely as you wish.